Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to clean up /srv/obs/sources?
Hi Jeff,

I've attached a tarball of a source cleaner that reads rev files, marks
containers & source files for deletion. It leverages OBS services.

It looks like it only deletes a very small fraction of stale files within the
source folder (and took about half a day to figure that out ;-))...

129M from ~550G is not much.

I started it using -preview and replaced the {$projectGlob} with "*" in the
code.

Does anybody have at least a basic documentation on how that .rev/.del/.mrev
stuff works?

I have the suspicion that it isn't possible at all to determine all unused
sources.

--
With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger