Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to clean up /srv/obs/sources?
On Tue, Aug 30, Marcus Meissner wrote:

I just noticed that I have ~6GB in repositories (binary and source
rpms/deps),
but my obs uses ~600GB on disk...

Then I found the culprit. It's the /srv/obs/sources folder:

6.4G repos
521G sources

Okay, now how to get rid of the useless old stuff?
My disk is again filling up... :-(

Hello,
I use a script called from crontab
In this example I clean /tmp/ files greater than 7 days old.

# cat delete-tmp-greater7days-old.sh

#!/usr/bin/sh
echo "remove /tmp/ files older than 7 days after in various locations"
/bin/df -h

# list files then remove
find /tmp/. -mtime +7 -exec ls "{}" \;
find /tmp/. -mtime +7 -exec rm -rf "{}" \;

echo "used after :"
/bin/df -h

Note:your lines would read
find /srv/obs/sources/. -mtime +7 -exec ls "{}" \;
find /srv/obs/sources/. -mtime +7 -exec rm -rf "{}" \;

This would delete all sources after 7 days of inactivity.

Probably not what is wanted... ;)

Hehe, no, not really.

What I'd love to keep is: Just the files, that belong to what I still have in
my published repos.

Does anybody have some related sql queries which I could place into a script?
Of course I will share the results.

--
With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger