Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs-service-download_files and Sourceforge
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 08:51:54 +0200
Am Sonntag, 28. August 2011, 13:15:22 schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
I used this kind of source tags with SourceForge:

Source0:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/nsnam/ns-2/%{version}/ns-%{version}
.tar.gz

And the

# Some web sites need a special user agent
if echo $url | egrep -q '^http://[^/]*sourceforge.net/'; then
# default wget user agent required, but /download suffix must be added
urlextension="/download"
else

part of the download_files service is breaking it for me.
What's the logic behind appending "/download"?

That is interessting, it stopped to work without it for me since some time and
for example

wget http://sourceforge.net/projects/nsnam/files/allinone/ns-
allinone-2.34/ns-allinone-2.34.tar.gz/download

works here. What is different at you side ?

SUSE Linux Products GmbH