Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Nonfree packages on OBS
On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 01:35, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
In this particular case it is not that broadcom can sue us. But when we make
it easy that users violate the GPL, we could loose the right to ship
any GPL code in future.

bye
adrian

Admittedly you aren't violating the GPL, so I don't see what is the
issue. But your line of thinking only has two possible reactions:
1) It's absurd and obviously incorrect. Binary hardware drivers can't
violate the GPL
2) The GPL is a virus/cancer and should be avoided at all costs.

--
Med Vennlig Hilsen,

A. Helge Joakimsen