Re: [opensuse-buildservice] lyx in Publishing fails for SLE_11 i586
Sorry, wrong list. Intended for packaging.

Op 26-08-11 10:36, Cor Blom schreef:
Hi,

LyX fails to build for SLE_11/i586. The reason is that two versions of
texlive are mixed and thus there is a conflict. Texlive-bin-devel is
from the project Publishing itself, but texlive-devel is taken from
SLE_11 (although it is available in Publising). Result:

file X from install of texlive-devel-2007-219.34.6.noarch conflicts with
file from package texlive-bin-devel-2010-74.1.i586

Can someone look into this please? Or is there something I can do about
it? I would be nice to have everything green.

As far as I can see "gle-graphics" is the only other package in
Publishing that is having this problem.

Regards,

Cor Blom