Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Unable to commit with osc
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 16:07:15 +0200
Am Dienstag, 23. August 2011, 16:51:06 schrieb Sami Anttila:
Hello,

I got the new version of osc from git as instructed in the wiki, however
I ran into an error when committing new files to my package:

Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
Unknown command 'getprojectservices' for path /source/home:Admin/...

Slight research provided me with an explanation and a promise of a patch
that would fix this. That being said, I went through some patches from
June and found commit b04550afc654277342aa3bdae685253f41ef6ab8 by
marcush that fixes this problem.

This commit changes the line from
if e.code != 404
if e.code != 400

However, in my version of osc, the line (250) was
if e.code != 403
which doesn't match the one in the original patch.

:/ we have both kind of old OBS instances ...

So, the current code should work again now for you. openSUSE:Tools:Unstable
will have also a new package soon. (openSUSE:Tools osc should not be affected)

SUSE Linux Products GmbH