[opensuse-buildservice] Unable to commit with osc
  • From: Sami Anttila <sami.anttila@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 16:51:06 +0300
Hello,

I got the new version of osc from git as instructed in the wiki, however
I ran into an error when committing new files to my package:

Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
Unknown command 'getprojectservices' for path /source/home:Admin/...

Slight research provided me with an explanation and a promise of a patch
that would fix this. That being said, I went through some patches from
June and found commit b04550afc654277342aa3bdae685253f41ef6ab8 by
marcush that fixes this problem.

This commit changes the line from
if e.code != 404
if e.code != 400

However, in my version of osc, the line (250) was
if e.code != 403
which doesn't match the one in the original patch.

Am I running too old version of some program or has the previous fix
been overwritten by accident? My OBS appliances are running 2.1.9, osc
version shows 0.132git and python 2.7.2.

Manually changing the line according to Marcus' commit appeared to fix
the problem for me though.

-Sami Anttila