[opensuse-buildservice] source package for a debian package not available!

The source for debian packages is only available, as far as I can figure out,
on
the Sources page for the package, there being no source repository.

In some cases, for example, this one:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/files?package=debian&project=home%3Apelliott11%3Aastrology%3Aswissephauto%3Aswe-standard-data

it is not even available there! Not there is no Download button for the
.orig.tar.gz file!

This means there is simply no way to get the source package!

I am not sure if this is legal, but I am sure that rms would not approve.

The source package is the prefered form for changing the package, therefore
the source package is the source for the package.

--
Paul Elliott 1(512)837-1096
pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J