Re: [opensuse-buildservice] access to log information from a linked project
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 16:38:44 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 18. August 2011, 15:24:56 schrieb Dominig ar Foll:
Hello,

when working on a slave OBS connecting on a master OBS via the public
API (in my case Meego.com), the default model is to create an empty
project which is a simple links to the public API.

When you do so all log information for the packages which are accessed
via the link project to the public API are lost.

Carsten (see mail bellow sent on a MeeGo tool mailing list) shows that
the issue does not come from the API but rather from the way the link is
managed in OBS.

Is there a way to go around that problem the log info for a package via
a link project to a public API or should I file a bug ?

What is the "log info" for you exactly ?

It is true that only some data is exposed via the public api, but it should be
enough to run valid builds.

The revision numbers come via source server (CI_CNT or vrev in the _history
api call) and the build count should not matter here, because you do anyway a
build in another project/repo.

So, I don't get the point what exactly you miss here.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH