Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS removes popt-devel from BuildRequires
On 08/16/2011 06:53 PM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Dienstag, 16. August 2011, 15:23:54 schrieb Michal Ludvig:
Hi guys,

I'm trying to build Samba 3.6.0 for CentOS 6 in home:mludvig:samba36.
Unfortunately it's failing because the build system keeps removing
popt-devel from BuildRequires:
That was a compatibility setting left over from CentOS 5. I have removed it
now, so your package should build now.

Thanks, Samba for CentOS 6 now seems to build.

Sadly in RHEL6 it still fails with:
have choice for text-www-browser needed by docbook-utils: elinks lynx w3m

However neither "text-www-browser" nor "docbook-utils" are referenced from the samba.spec file.
I suspect there's again some magic going on behind the scenes.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Michal