Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Does SR with auto-delete work?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:55:20 +0200
Am Montag, 15. August 2011, 11:51:43 schrieb Greg Freemyer:
On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 11:03 AM, aledr <matrixworkstation@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, it works, but package is deleted after an acceptance only.
After that you can update your local copy and it will be removed.

I'm talking about the Webui interface.

How do I "update" my local copy.

My assumption was it would disappear from the Webui interface after
acceptance with no user action from me. My local disk version, I
don't expect to auto-delete.

Check your request via

osc api /request/$ID

It should contain the "cleanup" option, if you want to have it removed.

If it has it, but the request got not removed, we have a bug.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH