Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Does SR with auto-delete work?
  • From: aledr <matrixworkstation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 12:03:39 -0300
Yes, it works, but package is deleted after an acceptance only.
After that you can update your local copy and it will be removed.

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

I've submitted a few patches via SR recently.  I've checked that my
local package be auto-deleted upon acceptance.

My impression is that it is not happening, but I haven't been keeping notes.

Is it expected to work?

Thanks
Greg

[ ]'s
Aledr - Alexandre
"OpenSource Solutions for SmallBusiness Problems"