[opensuse-buildservice] osc commandline options
Hi,

When I do "osc bco PRJ PKG" the package is created
"home:user:branches:prj/pkg" and this is the same format that is created
in my disk.

however if I just "osc branch PRJ PKG" in the build service I have the
home:user:branches:prj/pkg format which is fine and I then have the
option of doing "osc co home:user:branches:prj pkg -c" which enables me
to create it under a directory of my wish.

So the question is why does "osc bco" do not provide this option, or is
it already there and I do not seem to find it ? I am using osc-0.132.5-56.1

Thanks

Togan