Re: [opensuse-buildservice] conflict in spec
On 08/12/2011 11:45 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
To me it looks like you submitted a version to factory, continued updating it
- and then the version got approved to factory for the first time and as such
Sascha setup your project as devel project - and that way you have the
problem.

Exactly the case. during the waiting process I asked the factory mailing
list if I should superseed my request for the new version or wait and
the advice was to wait. However as the package had bugfixes and version
upgrades I had to continue to work with it in the devel project.

This is something that does not happen in general, just in this case of first
submission.

good to hear :)

Let's ask the experts what we can really do to avoid this,

Thanks

Togan