Re: [opensuse-buildservice] conflict in spec
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 11:52:50 +0200
Am Freitag, 12. August 2011, 11:45:43 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
To me it looks like you submitted a version to factory, continued updating
it - and then the version got approved to factory for the first time and as
such Sascha setup your project as devel project - and that way you have the
problem.

This is something that does not happen in general, just in this case of
first submission.

Let's ask the experts what we can really do to avoid this,

The conflict gets most likely created due to house internal modifications
during factory check-in process.

We are about to drop this and do check-ins directly in OBS, which should avoid
most (but not all) cases of merge conflicts.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH