[opensuse-buildservice] conflict in spec
Hi,

I am maintaining shorewall in security:netfilter and the package was
yesterdat accepted into factory. Now I have a problem, the package
itself at security:netfilter has a broken spec hence it is broken and
can't build. Mind you that I haven't done anything.

Moreover, when I want to branch this package so I can update with a new
version I just get an empty package in
home:branches:security:netfilter/shorewall.

Am I missing something obvious, or can someone explain me how can a
valid spec and a building package without doing nothing becomes broken

Thanks

Togan