Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to add extra package rpm into OBS project repo but not deleted when project rebuid
hmm, is there a chance to get a "src" rpm or is this something about "mission impossible" ?

Am 11.08.2011 11:01, schrieb Wu, Yanping:
But I only have the binary rpm, no src rpm? This extra pkg is used for build my
image via mic.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian [mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 4:59 PM
To: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to add extra package rpm into OBS
project repo but not deleted when project rebuid

Hi Wu,

why not "rebuilding" extra pkg inside your prj ?
(osc importsrcpkg)

Cheers
Chris

Am 11.08.2011 09:57, schrieb Wu, Yanping:
I tried to add extra package(rpms) into my OBS project repo(E.g
/srv/obs/repos/project/i586), When I run createrepo in OBS server, the
repodata will change correctly, and I can use the repo to install this
extra package.

But when there is check-in to the project, and it begins to rebuild.
The repo will republished. I found OBS automatically delete my extra
package in i586 directory. And the repodata doesn't include it any
more. How can I solve this issue?

Hope for your help.

--

Christian