[opensuse-buildservice] How to add extra package rpm into OBS project repo but not deleted when project rebuid
I tried to add extra package(rpms) into my OBS project repo(E.g
/srv/obs/repos/project/i586), When I run createrepo in OBS server, the repodata
will change correctly, and I can use the repo to install this extra package.
But when there is check-in to the project, and it begins to rebuild. The repo
will republished. I found OBS automatically delete my extra package in i586
directory. And the repodata doesn't include it any more. How can I solve this
issue?
Hope for your help.
< Previous Next >