[opensuse-buildservice] [gsoc] osc code cleanup - summary of week 11
Hi,

here's a small summary of the 11th (coding) week. This week I spent
most of my time with working on the wc code.

DONE:
* project wc: added commit and update methods
* lots of wc code refactoring

TODO:
* project wc: commit only specific files for a package instead of the
complete package (the package wc class already supports this)
(use case: osc ci pkg1/file pkg1/foo pkg2/bar pkg3)
* convert old working copies to the new format
* package wc: update: add support to specify stuff like "expand", "linkrev"
etc.
* project wc: add a revert method (to restore a package wc with state '!')
* project/package wc: support diff
* package wc: implement a pull method (does the same as "osc pull")

Marcus