Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Logo

On 04.08.2011, at 21:14, Nelson Marques wrote:

Hi,

My two cents regarding the font:

* If possible choose a font that supports good internationalization,
for example consider Cyrillic support (the russian speaking community
is one of the largest segments in openSUSE), latin, etc...

Other than that, it's not my fight.

That's a point. But in the other hand, ... are we going to rewrite the
Logo-Type for other languages?

I mean like this?

| | |
___| | |
/_____| 造りサービスを開きなさい

But true, it's a point and interesting in the case of headlines on e.g.
Handouts, Flyers, etc. I check it.

Thank you for the feedback! :-)

Robert

NM