[opensuse-buildservice] link or aggregate?
  • From: Darin Perusich <darin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 10:32:46 -0400
Hello,

I have a package I'm building that has a ton of dependencies from the
devel:/languages:/perl repository and from reading the build service
tips and tricks it would appear that using either _link or _aggregate
is the solution for handling the dependencies. Is there any example
documentation on how to accomplish this or can someone point at a
package which do this so I can review it?

Thanks!

--
Later,
Darin