[opensuse-buildservice] Missing macro on CentOS 6 VM?
Doing some test builds with the CentOS 6 platform, there appears to be an
RPM macro missing, specifically %{rhel} set to 6. This is present on Red
Hat 6 and in my testing is present on default installs of CentOS 6 as
well, but it's apparently missing on the VM image the build service spins
up.

I have some packages that do straightforwardly different things if the
value is >= 6, and they work on RH6, but not CentOS. I haven't tried to
dump the macro in an RPM scriptlet or anything that detailed yet, but it's
apparently not present.

-- Scott