[opensuse-buildservice] [gsoc] osc code cleanup - summary of week 10
Hi,

here's a small summary of the 10th (coding) week. This week I spent
most of my time with working on the package working copy class'
commit method. This also involved some code refactoring.
Basically commit and update are handled as "transactions" and all
relevant transaction data is stored in a single xml file
(pkg/.osc/_transaction/state). This way an update/commit is more or
less an atomic operation.
For more information have a look at [1] (class XMLTransactionState
+ subclasses and commit/update method).

TODO:
- add update and commit methods for the project class

Marcus

[1] https://gitorious.org/osc2/osc2/blobs/master/osc/wc/package.py