[opensuse-buildservice] linked OBS and automatic restart
  • From: "Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC)" <dominig.arfoll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 12:13:44 +0200
Hi,

last week the MeeGo OBS went off (for quite while) without any warning
sent neither during the stop period or after the issue had been recovered.

I discovered a few day later that some of my project which where
building against remote repo sitting on MeeGo OBS were locked on a
strange status api.meego.com time out.

The only way to get out of that error is to trigger a rebuild which must
either be done for each packages in error (about 300) or for the full
project via osc (with the consequence of a large rebuilding ~1300 packages).

It would be nice that :

- in the monitor status report such connectivity error with linked OBS.
- get a smooth way to restart (ideally automatically)

Regards

--
Dominig ar Foll
MeeGo TV