[opensuse-buildservice] git submodules
Hi,

I have a little problem with a package that I pull from git. The source tree
has git submodules which are necessary for building. Running a shell script
pulling in the submodules seems to be prohibited in an OBS instance. Handling
the submodules just in another tar_scm service doesn't work either. So, which
options do I have on the OBS? I mean, l could always run the whole thing on my
local system and then repackage ... but I don't really fancy that solution.

bye Michi