[opensuse-buildservice] creating branch package with web interface.

In http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Collaboration
we find:
Create Branch Project

Firstly, we create a branch of the package (and its project) we want to
work on in our home project. Click on the "Actions" menu and afterwards on
"Branch package".

This server creates a new project below home:$yourself:branches, the branch
project. This branch project has the same build setup as the original
source project. The command also creates the package inside of the branch
as a source link.

I believe this is not up to date. I can not find an actions menu on my home
project!

But there is branch package from other project under "Packages".

Could someone please tell me how things have been changed and then document
the changes!

--
Paul Elliott 1(512)837-1096
pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J