[opensuse-buildservice] Mysterious behaviour for linked configuration
I am encountering a strange behavior on my local OBS (2.2.80 version)

I have configured an "OBS setup" remote project which is pointing to :
<remoteurl>https://api.meego.com/public</remoteurl>
then I have configured a project with 2 local repository :
- One repository is defined as : <path project="MeeGo:Meego:1.1:Core"
repository="standard"/>
- Second one is defines as : <path project="MeeGo:MeeGo:1.2:oss"
repository="standard"/>

The first one is not building and the second one is working well... Ok, I found
the explanation :
If I go on the MeeGo OBS, I can see that in the project name "MeeGo:1.1:Core",
MeeGo is written with a big G ...
In my "path project", it written with a small "g" ... Fine then problem comes
here : Project name doesn't match !

Now let me explain what is strange :
Whatever the way I will try to change the "g" case, It is not taken in account
and it is replaced by a minus "g"

I have tried to use the web UI, and edit the file but at save time my change
are discarded
I have tried "osc meta prj -e", but change is also discarded

I also tried to create another project from scratch paying attention this to
that but each time the "G" is replace by a "g"...
- This doesn't occurs at all for MeeGo:1.2:oss
- This also occurs for MeeGo:1.1:Core

Any solution ?

-- Disclaimer ------------------------------------
Ce message ainsi que les eventuelles pieces jointes constituent une
correspondance privee et confidentielle a l'attention exclusive du destinataire
designe ci-dessus. Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire du present message ou une
personne susceptible de pouvoir le lui delivrer, il vous est signifie que toute
divulgation, distribution ou copie de cette transmission est strictement
interdite. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, nous vous remercions d'en
informer l'expediteur par telephone ou de lui retourner le present message,
puis d'effacer immediatement ce message de votre systeme.

*** This e-mail and any attachments is a confidential correspondence intended
only for use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient or the agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender by phone or by replying
this message, and then delete this message from your system.