Re: [opensuse-buildservice] source services and hg parameters
On 07/20/2011 11:26 AM, Ramez Hanna wrote:
On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 1:15 PM, Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I am trying to use the source services to pull the source of a project
that is in a mercurial repo.

What do I need to set in the _service file to make sure that only the
default branch with a specific tag is pulled and compressed as a tar

the branch is "default" and the tag I want to pull is Dev-3.1m6

Thanks

i think for the tag you need to add"revision" parameter and set it to
the tag name
the service would do
hg clone $url
and then
hg update $revision
and that is what gets tarred

Thanks with trial and error I figured out that is the case. Thanks

Togan