Re: [opensuse-buildservice] source services and hg parameters
On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 12:21 PM, Ramez Hanna <rhanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i think for the tag you need to add "revision" parameter and set it to the
tag name
the service would so
hg clone $url
and then
hg update $revision
and that is what gets tarred

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 1:15 PM, Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I am trying to use the source services to pull the source of a project
that is in a mercurial repo.

What do I need to set in the _service file to make sure that only the
default branch with a specific tag is pulled and compressed as a tar

the branch is "default" and the tag I want to pull is Dev-3.1m6

Thanks

i think for the tag you need to add"revision" parameter and set it to
the tag name
the service would do
hg clone $url
and then