From: ext Troy Telford [mailto:ttelford.groups@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Freitag, 15. Juli 2011 01:57
To: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opensuse-buildservice] Extract_File appears broken

I have a source service chain set up to:
- Grab a tarball from an scm using tar_scm
- Extract the specfile from the tarball using extract_file.

The source service fails:
_service_error:
service daemon error: unexpected EOF
The source service log file is a bit more helpful:
2011-07-14 17:32:24 [7863]: POST
/sourceupdate/home:ttelford:stout7:Management_Center/foo-git?
remove _service:recompress:tar_scm:foo-1.4.0.tar.bz2
remove _service_error
Run for tar_scm
Run for extract_file
Use of uninitialized value $r in numeric eq (==) at
/usr/lib/obs/server//BSHTTP.pm line 338.
Use of uninitialized value $r in subtraction (-) at
/usr/lib/obs/server//BSHTTP.pm line 342.
Use of uninitialized value $r in numeric eq (==) at
/usr/lib/obs/server//BSHTTP.pm line 338.
Use of uninitialized value $r in subtraction (-) at
/usr/lib/obs/server//BSHTTP.pm line 342.
Use of uninitialized value $r in numeric eq (==) at
/usr/lib/obs/server//BSHTTP.pm line 338.
Use of uninitialized value $r in subtraction (-) at
/usr/lib/obs/server//BSHTTP.pm line 342.
<and so on for quite a while>
write error: Broken pipe

I'm not sure exactly what is happening in this case; extract_file appears to
work correctly when executed manually.
--
Troy Telford