[opensuse-buildservice] Package is not used for building in my project

Did the build service change some defaults? I have packaged new systemd and
new udev in my project - and systemd builds against the old udev and not the
one in the project.

This is project "home:a_jaeger:branches:openSUSE:Factory". "Use for build" is
enabled in the webui.

I cleaned the configs up already but it's not helping at all.

What's wrong ?

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi