Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Abysmal performance of buildservice
Am Montag, 11. Juli 2011 schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:
Hi:

I thought it was a temporary problem, but it seems now there is a
permanent performance problem on the OBS instance.

Packages take hours even for getting scheduled and I have seen for
example, kernel packages taking from several days to a week to be

They are slow to be scheduled after you commit something? That can only happen
when there are many other high prio events - and you can check yourself on
/monitor. There are very seldom more than 30 of those.

Greetings, Stephan