Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RPMs not found in Repository
On Mon, Jul 04, 2011 at 11:18:42AM -0500, César Yáñez Fernández wrote:
Greetings.

 I have uploaded some packages (spec, patches and tarballs) to OpenBuild
 Service for package creation. The building was successful, but after 2 days,
 the RPMs are not found at the HTTP repository, and this is getting very
 common as the project is growing bigger.

 Why is this? How do I fix it?

You might need to enable the publish flag of your project.

If you could tell us the project name we could cross check.

Ciao, Marcus