Re: [opensuse-buildservice] %{name}-%{version}-rpmlintrc not working on builds for Factory?
On 30/06/11 18:33, Tobias Burnus wrote:
Hello all,

I have a %{name}-%{version}-rpmlintrc file with addFilter("permissions-unauthorized-file"); nevertheless, rpmlint complains about:

|torque.i586: E: permissions-unauthorized-file (Badness: 10000) /etc/permissions.d/torque
If the package is intended for inclusion in any SUSE product please open a bug
report to request review of the package by the security team|

It only complains in builds for openSUSE Factory; builds for openSUSE 11.4 are fine.

Any idea? For details, see
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=torque&project=network%3Acluster

Tobias

1) You should use setBadness( foo, 0 ) rather than addFilter, so that the error still shows up in the logs and you don't forget to fix it at some point

2) The package has rather a lot of rpmlint warnings, they really ought to be fixed

3) Try .rpmlintrc rather than -rpmlintrc

Regards,
Tejas