Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Discontinued F12 and F13
On 22/06/11 20:04, Fritz Elfert wrote:
Hi,

To whoever triggers the move of any repos into DISCONTINUED:

Could you PLEASE be so kind and announce such an action on this list in
*advance*?

With a warning in advance (1-2 weeks), all those who want to keep their
old stuff, would have a fair chance to archive it off-site.

Now I'm wasting time (and valuable resources on OBS) by re-enabling them
in my project, rebuilding them, archiving the resulting repos and *then*
removing them again.

Perhaps this could even be automated in the future? (Like some warning
via mail to all those who have builds enabled against a
soon-to-be-discontinued repo).

Just an idea...
-Fritz

+1

As far as I can see the only announcement was in the OBS-built in news. A mail to this mailing list with some notice would be nice

Regards,
Tejas