[opensuse-buildservice] [gsoc] osc code cleanup - summary of week 5
Hi,

here's a small summary of the 5th (coding) week. I've spent most
of the time with the url-like argument parser (more information can be
found here [1] and here [2]). Additionally I cleaned up/reworked the
remote file classes (now we have: RORemoteFile and RWRemoteFile).
I also added an AbstractHTTPResponse and HTTPError class to the httprequest
module (the main purpose of the AbstractHTTPResponse is to encapsulate a
"concrete" http response (for instance it can be used as a wrapper around
urllib(2)'s addinfourl class)).

TODO for this week:
* write a search module in order to find packages, projects, requests etc.
* maybe we also need something like a source module (mainly to access the
/source route)
* think about working copy code cleanup/internal restructuring

Marcus

[1] oscargs module: http://gitorious.org/osc2/osc2/blobs/master/osc/oscargs.py
[2] example usage/testcases:
http://gitorious.org/osc2/osc2/blobs/master/test/test_oscargs.py