Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Dependency issues with the RPM removal check
Le 20/06/2011 20:24, Michael E Brown a écrit :
I've run into this myself. Older versions of RPM dont strictly order RPM
removal, and sometimes ignore requires(post,postun) when removing
packages. I dont remember specifically what I did to fix this, though.
Its likely that I did something in the %postun scripts to make them fail
gracefully when run in the wrong order.
--

Hello,

I get the same conclusion as you : Doing some tests in %postun block like in order to force the script to exit with the correct return code but i don't think it's really proper :(