Re: [opensuse-buildservice] source_validator mandatory but not available
On Tuesday 21 June 2011 13:53:51 Dirk Müller wrote:
On Tuesday 21 June 2011, Sascha Peilicke wrote:
The secret knob should be "--skip-local-service-run". And yes, I already
talked to Adrian that this isn't exactly user-friendly.

Aha, thanks.

The most recrent source service incarnations can be found in the
openSUSE:Tools repository only. So far they weren't submitted to Factory.

Why is it not in Factory if it is required for Factory?

Could you please submit it, I'm not allowed to create submitrequests from
openSUSE:Tools
I'll do.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,