[opensuse-buildservice] unresolvable confusion
Hi,

In the OpenNebula project ( https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=Virtualization%3ACloud%3AOpenNebula ) I pulled in pwgen to satisfy a dependency. I disabled the package build for openSUSE targets and have it enabled for the SLES 11 SP1 target. The package build is successful ( https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=pwgen&project=Virtualization%3ACloud%3AOpenNebula ), yet the SLES 11 SP1 target shows a build failure with "unresolvable" for pwgen.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Robert

Tech Lead