Re: [opensuse-buildservice] source_validator mandatory but not available
On Tuesday 21 June 2011 08:37:12 Dirk Müller wrote:
Hi,

is this the way it should be?

$ osc ci --skip-validation
*** Error: Package obs-service-source_validator is required for this
operation
The secret knob should be "--skip-local-service-run". And yes, I already
talked to Adrian that this isn't exactly user-friendly.

$ sudo zypper in obs-service-source_validator
[...]

Not found
The most recrent source service incarnations can be found in the
openSUSE:Tools repository only. So far they weren't submitted to Factory.

and now? I only want to contribute to openSUSE, I don't want to study
beforehand.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sascha Peilicke