Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS junit tests support
On Sunday 19 June 2011 18:28:30 Antonio Cavallo wrote:
Hi,
I was wondering if there's any support junit style test
support during a package build. My scenario case is:

* a build is performed
* as part of the build xml files are emitted (junit style)
* there'll be a report page for such results

This is a widely used scenario on several companies.

Thanks
Antonio
Currently, only textual reports are generated by rpmbuild and rpmlint. As the
latter does all the sanity checks, this would be the place to add support for
emmiting JUnit-style XML reports. I agree that those would be pretty handy as
there is large tool support for them.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sascha Peilicke