[opensuse-buildservice] Dependency issues with the RPM removal check
Hello,

I am trying to build some PHP applications packages. The applications is composed a main application and lots of plugins.

Considering that, I created a specfile with generates several packages : One for the main app and others for plugins and the RPM plugins depends from the main app RPM.

So in my specfile, I used the keywords Requires(post) and Requires(postun) for the plugins RPM to have dependencies on the main app. I use post and postun because the plugins needs to execute a script provided my the main app RPM.

I imported the SPEC file in OBS and unfortunately there is an issue for the SLES 10 distribution : The remove task fails because a dependency issue.

Indeed, it seems that even with the requires keyword, the remove script removes the main app RPM before plugin and it that case the execution script in %postun fails because the script is missing.

The more strange thing is that this issue happens only for the SLES10 distribution.

I talked about this issue on IRC and I heard that it could be a bug. So is it really a bug or am I doing something worng.

If it is a bug, is there a workaround in order to build correctly the package ?

Thanks for you answers

Regards,
Olivier BONHOMME