Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS scheduler downtime
On 06/16/2011 09:51 PM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
changing switches, like any source change is not affected by this.
It seems that I have this problem in multimedia:apps as well as a random sample in my home, I can edit my project repositories just the mouse hover doesn't get picked up in packages or project graphic objects. I must add that I've had a strange bug caused by pulse-audio which caused a crash, maybe mozilla used my crash reports and safeguarded against crashes and it's now causing this problem. I've got opera hiding somewhere, I'll see if that has the same problem.

Dave P