Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS scheduler downtime
On 06/16/2011 03:10 PM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Thursday, 16. June 2011, 14:01:52 schrieb Michael Schroeder:
On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 11:03:15AM +0200, Michael Schroeder wrote:
Hey OBS users,

Adrian managed to kill the schedulers, so there'll be a downtime
of about two hours until we're building packages again.

Argh, he crashed them again! *weeps*

He ? It was old data and your code which called die() ;)

Please be patient...
M.

I'm assuming that this is why a new package I created three hours ago still hasn't even displayed the repositories yet and I cannot enable/disable the repositories either? home:plater abi-compliance-checker

Thanks
Dave P