Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Source services and recompression of tar balls
Am Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
On Thursday, June 16, 2011 01:48:26 PM Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Thursday, 16. June 2011, 13:41:23 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
My source tarballs was recompressed from tar.gz to tar.bz2 - how is
this handle this?

download_files would be able to handle this, but we discussed before that
we want to have the original tar ball instead.

The size of src.rpms are not that critical anymore (we don't produce
medias) and it is more important to see that one can compare it with
upstream.

Ok - then let's document all of this, please! This is a changed policy and
I'd like to have it mentioned on the wiki besides the information about
source services in Factory.
I doubt we ever had a policy to write invalid URIs in source lines.

Greetings, Stephan