Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Source services and recompression of tar balls
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 13:48:26 +0200
Am Thursday, 16. June 2011, 13:41:23 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:

My source tarballs was recompressed from tar.gz to tar.bz2 - how is this
handle this?

download_files would be able to handle this, but we discussed before that we
want to have
the original tar ball instead.

The size of src.rpms are not that critical anymore (we don't produce medias)
and it is more
important to see that one can compare it with upstream.

The spec file contains:
Source3:
http://fileschanged.sourceforge.net/fileschanged-%fc_version.tar.bz2

But this is wrong, since only the tar.gz is available there. What's the
proper fix for this?

I am fixing this package right now btw ... (it is mine ;)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH