Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Setup OBS to point on MeeGo repo (or any remote repo)

On 14 Jun 2011, at 10:25, Adrian Schröter wrote:

Am Monday, 13. June 2011, 13:20:18 schrieb Dominig ar Foll:

Hi,

I have installed a local OBS and I try to get it to offer to its
user the option to build against the MeeGo repo.<br>
Under Admin login, I use the Setup OBS button to create a link to
the public MeeGo api.<br>

My project is well created but when I try to build against the MeeGo
project I do not see the list of the project which are available on
the MeeGo OBS.

In my case the Raw config shows :

<project name="Meego-official">
<title>Link to public MeeGo OBS</title>
<description>This project is representing a remote build service
instance or official MeeGo</description>
<remoteurl>https://api.meego.com/public</remoteurl>
<person userid="Admin" role="maintainer"/>
<person userid="Admin" role="bugowner"/>
</project>

I can manually create a build on any project hosted on MeeGo.com but I would
like to create an easy web page in which
list the various projects from MeeGo.com

Where could I find the instruction to add MeeGo distro on the landing page
when the user click on select build target ?

The api instance is providing this default list. You can find it in

/srv/www/obs/api/files/distributions.xml

.

I would be happy if someone from MeeGo could provide a default list or maybe
even maintains
it directly in git ...

Doesn't this require the namespace to be define in the build system? Does the
list actually check for existing namespaces and shows only those existing?

Anas

bye
adrian

Thanks.