Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Setup OBS to point on MeeGo repo (or any remote repo)
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 11:25:51 +0200
Am Monday, 13. June 2011, 13:20:18 schrieb Dominig ar Foll:

Hi,

I have installed a local OBS and I try to get it to offer to its
user the option to build against the MeeGo repo.<br>
Under Admin login, I use the Setup OBS button to create a link to
the public MeeGo api.<br>

My project is well created but when I try to build against the MeeGo
project I do not see the list of the project which are available on
the MeeGo OBS.

In my case the Raw config shows :

<project name="Meego-official">
<title>Link to public MeeGo OBS</title>
<description>This project is representing a remote build service
instance or official MeeGo</description>
<remoteurl>https://api.meego.com/public</remoteurl>
<person userid="Admin" role="maintainer"/>
<person userid="Admin" role="bugowner"/>
</project>

I can manually create a build on any project hosted on MeeGo.com but I would
like to create an easy web page in which
list the various projects from MeeGo.com

Where could I find the instruction to add MeeGo distro on the landing page
when the user click on select build target ?

The api instance is providing this default list. You can find it in

/srv/www/obs/api/files/distributions.xml

.

I would be happy if someone from MeeGo could provide a default list or maybe
even maintains
it directly in git ...

bye
adrian