[opensuse-buildservice] [gsoc] osc code cleanup - summary of week 3
Hi,

here's a small summary of the 3rd (coding) week. This week I spent
most of my time with developing the remote model classes. The goal
was to put most of the code into a base class from which all remote
models will be derived (if you're interested how it works have a
look at [1]). So far we have classes for:
* a remote project (RemoteProject - manages project metadata)
* a remote package (RemotePackage - manages package metadata)
* a request (Request)

TODO for this week:
* add exception handling to the httprequest.py module
* add a RemoteFile class which can be used to access a remote file
like a buildlog, prjconf or a source file
* add a BuildResult class:
- get the build results for a project or package
- get the buildlog of a package
- get the binary/binaries from the api

Marcus

[1]: https://gitorious.org/osc2/osc2/blobs/master/osc/remote.py