Re: [opensuse-buildservice] new osc user interface proposal
On Wednesday 08 June 2011 10:12:55 Carsten Hoeger wrote:
On Mon, May 23, Marcus Hüwe wrote:

Please keep in mind, that osc is an api to access obs.
People might use osc to integrate with obs as I do.
When you break the osc api at least for me that will result in a bigger
mess. That might be valid for others, too.

Instead of breaking the api of the existing osc, I'd suggest to create a
new osc (e.g. osc2 or whatever) and keep the old one for a while.
That's exactly what we're up to. For at least a while, this will be an
independent effort.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sascha Peilicke